Sunday, November 8, 2009

relationships

3 things I commit to:
I will always love you
I deeply care for you
I only want your best interest, even if that means not dating me

3 things I hope you remember:
I'm not angry at you
I don't hate you
You are worth someone caring for and about you

3 things that remind me I'm human:
It hurts too much to be your friend right now
I won't bounce back as fast as I really want
Pushing through the pain too quickly will only hurt more

3 things I wish:
I would have been good enough for you
I had gotten more time to prove myself to you
I was worth the effort a relationship takes

1 comment:

Rachel Dawn Kornfield said...

Kim, I'm looking for a roommate. Want to move to São Paulo? Only I won't allow any unmarried sex in my house... with males OR females. love, Rachel