Monday, July 20, 2009

i am sam

While watching i am sam today, I gained some insight on my passion. I want to be a voice for those excluded. I don't know if that means writing or film or photography. Media is such a powerful venue. I have little skill at the moment in those three categories. However, I can and do write. It is perhaps where I have the most experience and perhaps the most influence right now....

God, perfect and refine this passion to bring awareness to the masses of those in our blinders. Remind us how we are all your children.

1 comment:

Vforveracious said...

Anyone who knows you Kym knows that you want to be a voice for others in need. That you want to represent those who feel they cannot properly represent themselves. Whatever you choose to do, you'll go after it with full force, so I know it'll be great!