Awareness isn't enough. Awareness should lead to relationship; relationship to reconciliation; reconciliation to justice. You are now aware. Do something.
Friday, February 13, 2009
house of hope
God did it! His people are faithful! We raised $524 for House of Hope Nicaragua between the Sufficient Grounds benefit, the Bethel on-campus cookie sale, and the pool exhibition. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Praise the Lord! I am sorry that I could not give as others have, but praise the Lord that He came to your aide! I hope you're well. I love you! See you soon!
People to care about: the poor, widows, orphans, homeless, gays, the abused, HIV/AIDS victims, refugees, substance abusers, the mentally ill, pansexuals, child laborers, immigrants, physically handicapped, minorities, the exploited, etc...why care? Why not?
1 comment:
Praise the Lord! I am sorry that I could not give as others have, but praise the Lord that He came to your aide! I hope you're well. I love you! See you soon!
Post a Comment