Tuesday, January 1, 2008

resolutions

It's the time of year when my mother usually asks us children to re-evaluate and look at last year's resolutions while making new ones. I've decided that this year's resolutions will be more commitments, not just well wishing or things I want to accomplish. So, here goes it (and I'd appreciate some accountability on these this coming year):

- I commit to buying no “new” clothes this year…exceptions: Goodwill shopping, thrift stores, and gifts of clothing

- I commit to becoming more environmentally-friendly: become more aware and educated, reuse glass and plastic bottles, recycle paper products

- I commit to pursuing the dream, whatever form it takes for one solid year: offering the opportunity to others daily, reading and listening to CDs, attending seminars and rallies, etc

- I commit to physical fitness and the health of my body: exercising three or more times per week, running at least 30 minutes per day, eating healthy and drinking three or more bottles of water per day

1 comment:

Brian said...

What's "The Dream"?