This is my confession...For those who claim to be Christians, is this what you picture when you see the Church? Because in reality, this is what she is:
Tonight, I meet with God to repent my sin. To confess the awful, negative things I have said about your body. Tonight, I make covenant with you oh my God to want and to desire to see her as you do. May I see her mangled body and loose hair as pieces of beauty. May I see her stained and decayed smile as a river of life. May her lumpy saggy bosom be a welcome place to lay my head. May the harm and malice I have heaped on her be forgiven by you, oh my God. May I start this marriage relationship over from this point on, loving her as you do, respecting and adoring her as you do. I commit this to you God. I commit to your Church, your Bride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment