The resident directors of a dorm at school are in the process of adopting a little boy and little girl. Currently, they are overseas going through the paperwork. Mateo has spent the last few days with them and I am so excited for them! Here's a link to their blogspot: children are a gift from God...powell adoption
Monday, June 11, 2007
adoption
The resident directors of a dorm at school are in the process of adopting a little boy and little girl. Currently, they are overseas going through the paperwork. Mateo has spent the last few days with them and I am so excited for them! Here's a link to their blogspot: children are a gift from God...powell adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww! They are so cute. I hope they get to adopt. Do you know if they be buying a house off campus and retiring from RDing if they are able to adopt?
Post a Comment