Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Her passions are more spiritual??

I sat with some fellow students for lunch yesterday and one of them asked me what my passions are. I told them and then asked what their's were. They told me and added onto the end of their description, "They're (her passions) almost the same as yours, just more spiritual." I wanted to be like W-T-F, but I go to a small Christian school in the Midwest; so there's no way I would have responded with that. I just kinda smiled and we went on to another topic of conversation. The question I pose to you is exactly that W-T-F. What do you think about that? Can one person's passions be more spiritual than another's? Or was this person's narrow minded-ness showing through? You decide and leave me a comment or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds to me like a whole bunch of pride-loaded bull crap. I honestly don't understand how one person's GOD-GIVEN goals can be considered more "spiritual" than another person's. Quite frankly, I find that impossible. That was very prideful of that girl to call her goals more "spiritual." (I know.. I'm being redundant here.)

Well then. Now that that's cleared up. We need to meet for coffee soon. Discuss life and all its joys. And... such or something.

-Lauren Fenn.